Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE

Well things have been a little crazy of late. I seem to be going in a billion directions at once. Or at least my mind is. You see a week ago last wed. I got a phone message from the doctor's office that my blood sugar was 234. Now things are escalated ... I have to loose weight. It is not a matter of health ...it's now a matter of life and death ... of how and long I live. My mother had diabetes and so did my Auntie Gretchen and both grandfathers. I remember how Mom was a slave to measuring her food measuring every gram ... watching every mouthful ... food the morphine that you have to have to survive and kill you in the same bite.

My weight today is 247 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's getting serious now. Good luck with your weight loss and maintenance. My wife struggles with this as well. I see how difficult the challenge is everyday.

    By the way, I loved your suggestion about the twitching mustache. I'm in too deep with this old fella to install the mechanics this time around. But I've examined the interior of the head and I think I have a plan devised to add the effect to a future figure. Thanks for the great idea, John. - Kenny

    ReplyDelete