Monday, March 23, 2009

OLD FRIENDS

Sorry it's been awhile ... Things have been a little crazy ... buAdd Imaget I will not go into that in this post. Instead let me talk of something much more pleasant.




Today Yoko and I went on an adventure. We went to The Orlando Historical Center to see the Jim Henson exhibit. It is a Smithsonian touring exhibit full of drawings , sketches and films. If it comes to your town ... go and see it!

But have you ever turned the corner and out of the blue, met a friend ... or maybe in this case their twin brother. In my younger days I was a puppeteer at EPCOT. One of our shows was "Alladin and his Magic Lamp." Accross from the Henson show were some locally made puppets . There in a case sat the twin brother of Alladin. (I know because I was the one to box the origonal up at the run of the show.) He was pristine and as beautiful as the day I say the first one. It was like seeing an old friend.



















No comments:

Post a Comment