Sunday, February 1, 2009

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSE ME !!!


Well I did.


Today I took a deep breath and openned up Andy's head. Not having a proper place to work ... (something I will need to remedy ...) I took some news paper and clamped Little Joe's vise to the kitchen counter top. It held fast but was perhaps a bit high. I used my Stanley Sharptooth General Purpose Saw. It and I did a good job ... except I knicked his right ear ... just a bit. Nothing serious, after all I am not going for perfect ... but the learning experiance. This accomplished I will turn my attention to the mouth assembly.

Will start my drawing journal tonight that will be dedicated to my puppet building.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo with the saw. BIG saw! I nick the ears all the time. If I do nick them, I usually use my mistake as an excuse to make 'em bigger (the ears, not the mistakes) with Magic-Sculpt.

    I added your blog to my list of blogs on "Vent Into The Mic". I'll be sure to check in and watch your progress. Feel free to "vent" if you reach any points of frustration . I'll be glad to help. (By the way, thanks for the kind words about me and my site.) - Kenny

    ReplyDelete